If your enquiry is of a general nature, the team here at Heritage Island will respond to you directly. If it is more appropriate for the attraction(s) to respond to you directly, we will request them to do so.
With increased visitor capacity of up to 100 participants, new interactive exhibits, historical displays and lots of other chocolaty surprises, the guided Butlers Chocolate Experience tour is a must for chocolate lovers of all ages.
Discover the origins of chocolate - learn all about the fascinating journey of the cocoa bean and how the different types of chocolate is produced. See how Butlers create their delicious range of hand-finished luxury chocolate assortments, filled and solid chocolate bars, hot chocolate, toffee and fudge.
As a special finishing touch, visitors will also get to decorate and take home their very own Butlers chocolate novelty as a treasured memory of this special experience.
- The chocolate movie, teaching you about the origins and history of chocolate
- The interactive chocolate museum
- A bird’s eye view of the fantastic Butlers factory
- Dress like a chocolatier and decorate your very own chocolate souvenir
- Lots of delicious chocolate-tasting opportunities!
Open Year Round
Tours run Monday to Saturday and on selected Bank Holidays
Pre-booking essential on attraction website
Closed: Every Sunday; March 17, December 25, 26 & 31 and January 1
Approx. visit duration: 3 hours
Senior (aged 65+): €12.15
Child (aged 3+): €13.50
Toddler (aged 0-2): Free
Family (2 adults & 2 children OR 1 adult & 3 children): €50.00
Other Useful Information
Guided tours and free information leaflets are available in English.
DINING / REFRESHMENTS
Butlers Chocolate Café on-site serving the full range of Butlers Signature Prepared hot and cold beverages and coffee, award-winning hot chocolate, gourmet sandwiches, salads and baked goods.
The Café offers a wide selection of chocolate gifts and souvenirs.
Free car and coach parking on-site.
Fully wheelchair accessible.
Group rates available (minimum 25 people). Pre-booking required.
Free Wi-Fi available in the café.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Meetings and Event Facilitiesread more
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and use Butler Chocolate's Café facilities as your own private meeting space for company presentations or breakfast meetings. Special catering options are available on request.
By night they can tailor your private event to your needs and, if you wish, they can include all of the day activities as well.
Butlers Chocolate Café is the perfect venue for a welcome or drinks reception. Served tea & coffee, light refreshments and other food options are available.
- Their private cinema comfortably sits 53 and is perfect for training, presentations or product launches.
- Use their Experience Room for breakfast sessions or team building activities.
- Lovely outside terrace and picnic area.
- The building is wheelchair accessible.
- Plenty of complimentary on-site parking for cars and coaches.
- They are perfectly located close to Dublin airport, making the Butlers Chocolate Experience an ideal first or last stop for overseas colleagues.
- Conveniently located for access to the Port Tunnel.
For event details, contact Joanna Lawlor, Tel +353 (0)1 671 0599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Clonshaugh Business Park, Dublin 17.
Situated just 5 minutes from the M50/M1 junction, close to the Port Tunnel, Dublin Airport and Malahide.Butlers Chocolate Experience Nearby Attractions
Best Ticket Prices
Buy 'Best Value' Tickets from Heritage Island's partner website.
If you have a group enquiry for 10 or more people, you can contact us here.