If your enquiry is of a general nature, the team here at Heritage Island will respond to you directly. If it is more appropriate for the attraction(s) to respond to you directly, we will request them to do so.
Titanic Belfast is a world leading tourist attraction, and the world’s largest Titanic Visitor experience, a 'must-see' visit on any tour of Belfast and Northern Ireland. It is located in the heart of Belfast, right beside the historic site of this world-famous ship’s construction.
Titanic Belfast is an iconic six-floor building, featuring nine interpretive and interactive galleries exploring the sights, sounds, and stories of Titanic, as well as the City and people which made her. It is the world’s largest Titanic exhibition.
The adventure begins the moment you walk into the building’s giant atrium, surrounded by the four ‘hull’ shaped sections, which house the experience. As you wander through Titanic Belfast, you’ll learn about Belfast at the turn of the century and experience a thrilling ride through the reconstruction of the shipyard and Titanic under construction. Be brought deep into the stories of the passengers, the crew and the heroes of the day; relive the drama of the tragic end to Titanic’s maiden voyage, and visit the wreck at her resting place on the floor of the Atlantic.
Finally, walk the decks of SS Nomadic, the last remaining White Star Line vessel and the biggest Titanic artefact in the world, and see what life was like for passengers and crew on board (entrance to SS Nomadic included in Titanic Belfast ticket).
Enjoy breath-taking views of the slipways where Titanic was launched and relax in one of the superb catering outlets. And if you’d like a souvenir, there’s plenty to choose from in The Titanic store.
- The Shipyard Ride where visitors can join H&W workers to be taken on a shipyard journey, exploring the complex process and challenges of building the Olympic-class liners.
- Encounter individuals with stories to tell such as the chief designer, members of the Harland and Wolff Guarantee Group, local craftsmen and passengers.
- Experience the reality of the ship’s interiors with a 3D cave that allows visitors to ‘walk’ the corridors of the ship.
- The discovery of the wreck and an insight into contemporary undersea exploration.
- See what life was like for passengers and crew on board the SS Nomadic, the last remaining White Star Line vessel and the biggest Titanic artefact in the world.
Open Year Round
10:00 - 17:00 (Mon-Fri)?
November - March
Daily 10:00 -17:00
April - May
Daily 09:00 - 18:00
08:30 - 19:00 (Sun-Thurs)
Opening times are subject to change from 1 January 2020.
Closed: December 24 to 26
Last admission: 1 hour and 40 minutes before closing time
Approx. visit duration: 90 to 120 minutes recommended
Note that Prices are in Pound Sterling
Senior/Student: £15.50 (Mon-Fri only)
Child (aged 5-16): £8.50
Child (aged 0-4): Free
Family (2 adults & 2 children): £46.50
*Prices subject to change from April 1st 2020..
Check website for updates.
Other Useful Information
Information leaflets available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Polish, Dutch, Ulster Scots and Irish. Audio guides available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Mandarin and Polish.
DINING / REFRESHMENTS
Bistro 401 Restaurant serving a hearty menu and the very best of Northern Irish produce. The Galley Café offering coffee, teas, sandwiches and delicacies.
Gift shop selling souvenirs and gift items.
Paid car parking on-site and free coach parking.
Fully wheelchair accessible with accessible toilets.
Group rates available (minimum 15 people). Pre-booking required.
Free Wi-Fi available.
ACCOLADES & AWARDS
- Named World's Leading Tourist Attraction 2016
- Lonely Planet’s Ultimate Travel list
- UK Travellers’ Choice™ awards, announced by TripAdvisor
- ‘Outstanding Visitor Experience’ at the Northern Ireland Tourism Awards
- ’Best Visitor Attraction for Groups’ at the 2015 European Group Travel Awards
Located in the heart of Titanic Quarter, Titanic Belfast is only 2.4km away from Belfast city centre - a pleasant 25 to 30-minute walk through the old Cathedral Quarter and across the River Lagan.Titanic Belfast Nearby Attractions
If you have a group enquiry for 10 or more people, you can contact us here.