Events & Activities
- NEW!! To book your tickets to Ireland's top visitor attractions, go to: www.TopAttractionsIreland.com
- Belvedere House Gardens & Park Midlands Home and Garden Festival Aug 15th - 17th
- Irish National Stud and Gardens Complimentary Pony Rides and Face Painting every Wednesday and Sunday for the months of July and August.
- Killaloe/Ballina Brian Ború 2014 are celebrating the life of Brian Ború, High King of Ireland who was born, raised and ruled in Killaloe,Co.Clare
- The National Maritime Museum of Ireland Art of Rust – From Rust to Art June 12th to August 17th
- Navan Centre and Fort Wildlife Summer Camp - 28th Jul-1st Aug click here to see a feature on the Navan Centre by Irish TV
- Powerscourt Gardens Summertime at Powerscourt
- Russborough Garden Sculpture Exhibition - Saturday 19th July to Sunday 10th August
- Trinity College Dublin Zoological Museum - Tuesday 3rd June to Friday 29th August
- Waterford Treasures - Three Museums in the Viking Triangle Treasures of Medieval Poland - Friday 4th July to Thursday 4th September
The best things to see and do in Ireland
Heritage Island brings together the best visitor attractions and heritage towns on the island of Ireland. Whether you are living in Ireland or are planning a holiday here find out more about Ireland's heritage and culture including ancient abbeys, medieval castles, historic houses and gardens, museums, distilleries, and much more.
Find an Attraction
Ireland's Visitor Attractions Guide
Save up to €500!
Order your Attractions Guide for this year now!
At only €6.99, Ireland's Visitor Attractions Guide includes a discount pass and is great value >>