Events & Activities
- NEW!! To book your tickets to Ireland's top visitor attractions, go to: www.TopAttractionsIreland.com
- Armagh County Museum Armagh Art Club Exhibition - Now until 5th Sept
- Glasnevin Museum WW1 Centenary Exhibition - Currently running
- Killaloe/Ballina Brian Ború 2014 are celebrating the life of Brian Ború, High King of Ireland who was born, raised and ruled in Killaloe,Co.Clare
- Ulster Folk & Transport Museum A Step in Time: The Story of Irish Dance - Now until 9th Jan 15
- Ulster Museum Costumes Parisiens - Now until 30th Nov
- Waterford Treasures - Three Museums in the Viking Triangle Treasures of Medieval Poland - Running until 4th Sept.
- National Wax Museum Plus Culture Night in Dublin - 19th Sept
The best things to see and do in Ireland
Heritage Island brings together the best visitor attractions and heritage towns on the island of Ireland. Whether you are living in Ireland or are planning a holiday here find out more about Ireland's heritage and culture including ancient abbeys, medieval castles, historic houses and gardens, museums, distilleries, and much more.
Find an Attraction
Ireland's Visitor Attractions Guide
Save up to €500!
Order your Attractions Guide for this year now!
At only €6.99, Ireland's Visitor Attractions Guide includes a discount pass and is great value >>