Events & Activities
- NEW!! To book your tickets to Ireland's top visitor attractions, go to: www.TopAttractionsIreland.com
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park -Bango Pickers Festival -Sun 28th Sept
- Donegal County Museum - Remembering World War I the Donegal Story - Wed 24th Sept
- Galway City Museum - Musaem Cathair na Gaillimhe -Culture Night Lectures- Fri 19th Sept
- Galway City Museum- Musaem Cathair na Gaillimhe- Illustrated Talk: A Virtual Walk through Medieval Galway- Sat 20th Sept
- Glasnevin Museum- WW1 Centenary Exhibition - Currently running
- Killaloe/Ballina -Brian Ború 2014 are celebrating the life of Brian Ború, High King of Ireland who was born, raised and ruled in Killaloe,Co.Clare
- Navan Centre & Fort - Emain Macha -Santa's Ice Capades - Dec 2014
- Ulster American Folk Park - Hallowe'en Festival - Wed 29th - Fri 31st Oct
- Ulster Folk & Transport Museum A Step in Time: The Story of Irish Dance - Now until 9th Jan 15
- Ulster Museum Costumes Parisiens - Now until 30th Nov
- National Wax Museum Plus Culture Night in Dublin - 19th Sept
The best things to see and do in Ireland
Heritage Island brings together the best visitor attractions and heritage towns on the island of Ireland. Whether you are living in Ireland or are planning a holiday here find out more about Ireland's heritage and culture including ancient abbeys, medieval castles, historic houses and gardens, museums, distilleries, and much more.
Find an Attraction
Ireland's Visitor Attractions Guide
Save up to €500!
Order your Attractions Guide for this year now!
At only €6.99, Ireland's Visitor Attractions Guide includes a discount pass and is great value >>