Events & Activities
- NEW!! To book your tickets to Ireland's top visitor attractions, go to: www.TopAttractionsIreland.com
- Castletown House - Heritage Week Events - 23rd - 30th Aug
- Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience - Heritage Week Events - 23rd - 31st Aug
- Irish National Stud and Gardens Complimentary Pony Rides and Face Painting every Wednesday and Sunday for the months of July and August.
- Killaloe/Ballina Brian Ború 2014 are celebrating the life of Brian Ború, High King of Ireland who was born, raised and ruled in Killaloe,Co.Clare
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral - Heritage Week Events - 23rd - 30th Aug
- Strokestown Park House Heritage week events 25th - 30th Aug
- Kylemore Abbey History Hunters family tour - 23rd - 31st Aug
- The National Maritime Museum of Ireland Heritage Week Maritime Lectures Aug 31st
- Ulster American Folk Park - Bluegrass Music Festival 29th Aug - 31st Aug
- Waterford Treasures - Three Museums in the Viking Triangle Treasures of Medieval Poland - Running until 4th Sept.
The best things to see and do in Ireland
Heritage Island brings together the best visitor attractions and heritage towns on the island of Ireland. Whether you are living in Ireland or are planning a holiday here find out more about Ireland's heritage and culture including ancient abbeys, medieval castles, historic houses and gardens, museums, distilleries, and much more.
Find an Attraction
Ireland's Visitor Attractions Guide
Save up to €500!
Order your Attractions Guide for this year now!
At only €6.99, Ireland's Visitor Attractions Guide includes a discount pass and is great value >>