Events & Activities
- Belvedere House, Gardens & Park St Patrick's Events at Belvedere
- Cliffs of Moher Do you love the Cliffs of Moher? To be in with a chance of winning a grand visit to Co. Clare click here!
- Glasnevin Museum To mark the foundation of The Irish Citizens Army and the Irish Volunteers. This exhibition focuses on the foundation, history and personalities of both movements.
- Irish National Stud Seachtain na Gaeilge - 3rd March to 14th March
- Killaloe/Ballina Brian Ború 2014 are celebrating the life of Brian Ború, High King of Ireland who was born, raised and ruled in Killaloe,Co.Clare
- Navan Centre & Fort - Emain Macha Mother's Day Lunch with Macha
- Powerscourt Gardens Irish Myths & Legends - 16th March
- Trinity College Dublin 'Emperor of the Irish':Brian Boru and the Battle of Clontarf,1014
- Tullamore D.E.W. Visit the Tullamore D.E.W. Visitor Centre in Offaly, and enjoy a complimentary Whiskey
The best things to see and do in Ireland
Heritage Island brings together the best visitor attractions and heritage towns on the island of Ireland. Whether you are living in Ireland or are planning a holiday here find out more about Ireland's heritage and culture including ancient abbeys, medieval castles, historic houses and gardens, museums, distilleries, and much more.
Find an Attraction
Ireland's Visitor Attractions Guide
Save up to €500!
Order your Attractions Guide for this year now!
At only €6.99, Ireland's Visitor Attractions Guide includes a discount pass and is great value >>